Are YOU Following The 8 Core Commitments of Empower Network?
The Empower Network blogging platform is undoubtedly one of the best channels of promoting home based businesses. This is because you are guaranteed website traffic because this network is seen as an authority on the Google search engine meaning that your blog posts will rank well automatically. Moreover, members also get to earn money online with ease because this network focuses on direction that lacks in many similar online platforms. In fact, the Empower Network understands too well the importance of having a business model that enables newbies and professional to pursue networking with confidence through the development of ‘The 8 core commitments of the Empower Network’. These are crucial in getting readers to the members’ blog, to make life easier and make a lot of money.
Here is an overview of the eight commitments:
- Get your own merchant account – The first commitment of anyone who desires to be an affiliate of the Empower Network is setting up a merchant account through which you will be able to receive payment directly. The Merchant account allows you to have control over the money that you choose to invest, payout or receive because it also allows you to set up an eWallet.
- Blog Daily – The Empower Network Blog is built into the WordPress blogging system that has been customized making it even easier to use as it also comes with guidelines that include the dos and don’ts as well as the various components that each blog must have. As a new affiliate member, you will be required to ensure that you have a new blog post daily for at least six months.
- Market Daily – commitment comes with a lot of freedom as you can incorporate numerous methods and techniques. Thus, you need to first identify your marketing niche before you can begin. This can vary from content writing, PPC, paid Ads, free Ads to emailing among others. Secondly, you will also need to find a marketing method that you are comfortable with and through which you can make money. Most importantly, you need to consider reinvesting 20% of the profit.
- New Member Coaching – This is a direct and simple commitment, as you need to get in touch with your new members to ensure that they too have gone through the Fast Start Training that is basically the 8 commitments and that they have a good understanding of why it is important to upgrade to a package they consider most appropriate. This is important because they will stay longer and make more sales from which you too will receive residual income.
- Tune into Empower Hour Every Week – The Empower Hour is usually hosted every Monday at 9pm Eastern Standard Time (6pm PST) that you need to plug in and catch up with ongoing coaching and training that teaches you how to become more successful. The Empower Hour also allows you to listen to have been in the network for long and have been able to make a lot of money.
- Listen to a Daily Audio – The network offers a daily audio training that is quite transformational. The good thing about it is that you can listen to the audio while engaging in other activities like driving, jogging or even cleaning the house. Listening to the daily audio gives you the opportunity to listen to some of the influential people so that you also learn how they speak.
- Read Daily – This commitment requires that you find something to read for at least 15 minutes every day. This is based on the fact that by reading widely, you will be able to find ideas on what to blog on as well as expand your knowledge base.
- Attend All Events – The Empower Events is where everything comes together so you can be sure to find something that you cannot find while sitting in front of a computer. Moreover, these events are molded around content and training as opposed to a pitch thus allowing you to accelerate your business by at least 6 months. Members usually have 90 days to plan their attendance of the event. Moreover, the commission that you make from getting people to attend is profitable and quite huge.
Like, Comment, & Share!!